Finally In A Store!!!!

Hey every one!!!! So I was not expecting this but a store I had contacted back in October Gave me the most wonderful Gift for Christmas (Yes on Dec 25th) I now have a store over at Digital Scrappin Depot!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed though as my friend from TKO Scraps may Accept me there as well, And if i do get In I will be making some exclusives for TKO,

But In The Mean Time Here Is What Is new In Digital Scrappin Depot,



This is a kit I had fun putting together,

Also I have the BAK (Build a Kit) Pieces if you do not want the entire kit

You can Purchase The Kit HERE 

You can Purchase the Element Pack HERE 

You Can Purchase the Paper Pack HERE

You Can Purchase the Poser Pack HERE 

And you can Purchase The word art Pack HERE

And I will have a Matching Freebie soon, have been busy getting every thing straightened out!!!!!,

I also Have Another 2 More Kits and Full Baks In The store!!!!! Best part of all??????????

Absolutly nothing is over 3.00!!!!!!

I will Be creating A new Tab/Lable with All Items in store, But I thought to Just take a quick Break and get the News Out There!!!!

I will add the new Tab/Lable Tommrow (along with more items)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frolicking in the snow Collection created by Angel Wing Scraps

Store and Blog Exclusives